At Avisio Naturopathic Clinic, we value your time and we strive to show it by providing the highest level of attention. We offer private, one-on-one, attention directly from a licensed Naturopathic Doctor throughout your consultations. That’s the Avisio Advantage!
Most of our services can be covered by private, extended health insurance including;
- Dry Infrared Sauna with Colour Light Therapy
- Fertility / Infertility
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Test Results Interpretation
- Naturopathic Medicine with a licensed Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Medical Consultations
- Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET)
- Nutritional / Dietary Consultation
- Supplement Prescriptions Tailored to You
- Pharmaceutical Prescriptions
- Pregnancy & Child Birth / Delivery Preparation
- Vitamin Dispensary
Acupuncture is best known for pain management of conditions such as back pain, headaches, and carpal tunnel syndrome. However, this ancient Chinese healing art has many other applications as well. Our Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor uses acupuncture to help those suffering from a variety of conditions such as:
- Anti-aging (wrinkles, crow’s feet, skin sagging, etc.)
- Digestion and Digestive Ailments
- Fertility / Infertility
- Headaches and Migraines
- High Blood Pressure
- Menstrual cramps
- Menopausal symptoms
- Poor circulation (Blood or Lymph)
- Sciatica and sciatic pain (felt in the hip, buttocks, and down the leg)
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress & Tension
- Tingling in the hands and feet especially from diabetes and AIDS…and many others
- Uterine Fibroids
Private sauna treatments for one or two people include private shower and towel service. Single session or package pricing options are available.
Fertility / Infertility
Homeopathy is practiced around the world by dentists, homeopaths, medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, and veterinarians. Our naturopathic doctors take a mind-body approach to health care and may choose to combine homeopathy with Naturopathic Medicine to address the underlying cause(s) of illness. Our homeopathic approach can treat diverse conditions ranging from children’s earaches and colic to women’s health concerns such as bladder infections, PMS, menopause, and pregnancy associated problems. Deep rooted conditions such as anxiety and depression often respond positively to homeopathy. All of our homeopathic remedies are prescribed based on the uniqueness of the patient’s physical, mental and emotional symptoms. (Learn more.)
- Lifelabs testing, including many necessary tests that are often unavailable in the MSP system.
- Avoid the long wait times for a requisition form or going to a lab.
- A sample list of some of the private pay testing available include;
- Blood & Urine Testing
- Food Sensitivities & Food Allergies
- Genetic testing: Several specific test options including;
- Nutrition – Nutrigenomics
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Hormone Levels & Hormone Balancing
- Mineral Balancing & Mineral Depletion
- MRI & Imaging
- SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Vega Testing
Laboratory Test Results Interpretation
- Have you ever heard, “Your test result are fine.”? Maybe so, so why do you still feel something is wrong? Is there another test or approach that could look and possibly find something else?
- Would you like to learn what the numbers and ranges on your test results actually mean? How about finding out what the results don’t tell you?
- Are you nearing a certain illness that can be prevented?
- Can anything be done to reduce the symptoms of a disease, naturally? In most cases, the answer is, “Yes”.
- Would you like to ask more than one question without feeling rushed? At Avisio Naturopathic Clinic, you can schedule an appointment to get all the time you need with an expert who works with you.
Naturopathic Medicine with a licensed Naturopathic Physician including;
Naturopathic Medical Consultations
- Finally, you can now ask health and medical questions during your appointments.
- Like a detective working to solve a case, you can begin to learn how and why you have an illness or disease.
- You can learn where your condition comes from which, Naturopathic Doctors call, The Root Cause. Why does this matter? It matters because when discovering The Root Cause, you may begin to alleviate the undesired condition and start a new cycle of healing.
- Our Naturopathic Doctors are constantly researching conditions and finding the best options available to you.
- You can work together with a licensed Naturopathic Doctor to personalize your treatment or program based on your lifestyle, work schedule, school schedule, travel, and goals.
- Find out the proven ways to use Food As Medicine while avoiding fads.
- Skip the wait…
- Skip waiting months for appointments.
- Skip waiting a lifetime to get answers to your health questions.
- Skip waiting forever for an expert who can guide you in both the public and private healthcare systems.
- Skip waiting months or years for laboratory test requisition forms.
- Skip wasting money on unnecessary supplements that are not suited specifically to you.
- Skip waiting longer than necessary for pharmaceutical prescription refills.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET)
Basic emotions such as fear, anger, sadness, stress, and many others can have detrimental effects on our health if they do not resolve properly. “Stuck emotions” can negatively affect our behaviour, our belief system, and even our physical well being.
Where Do You Store Your Emotions?
Have you ever been so nervous you can hardly eat a thing? Or just the opposite, you are so nervous that you can’t stop eating? Maybe stress causes you to be constipated or some people may feel the opposite.
If you’ve ever heard the expression “I feel as though a heavy weight has been lifted off my chest…or the weight lifted off my shoulders” than you know what it feels like and how it can be felt in different areas of the body. We’ve all felt it at one time or another but what happens when we feel it all the time? What if it doesn’t lift? That is where NET can help. NeuroEmotional Technique (NET) is a form of applied kinesiology that has helped thousands of people to “let go” of “stuck emotions” Read more…
Nutritional / Dietary Consultation
Take your food knowledge to an all new level. It doesn’t matter if you are a ‘foodie’, a professional chef, or just enjoy weekend barbequing. If you want to learn how to eat better, make your own meals that heal the body and still enjoy food, look no further!
- Customized Nutrition Advice tailored to you, your lifestyle, and your goals!
- Additional diet types such as; Fasting, Keto, Omnivore, Atkins, Paleo, Time Restricted Eating, Vegan, Vegetarian, etc.
- Ethnic Cuisine: Asian, East Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, North American, Persian, etc.
- Disease Conditions – Cravings, Diabetes, Food Allergies, Food Sensitivity, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Digestion, Heart Disease, Stress, Autism (ASD), etc.
- Food as Medicine
- Food preservation
- Meal Planning
- Babies: Breast Feeding, Lactation, Natural Baby Food, Solid Food Introduction
- Picky eaters; especially for children
- Sports / Athletics, Studies
- Surgery Preparation and healing
- Weight Loss
- Whole Foods: Preparation, Cooking, Fermentation, etc.
Supplementation Prescriptions Tailored to You
Dr. Cindy tailors supplement prescriptions directly to your individual needs.
- Stop throwing away money on supplements that don’t work or don’t achieve your desired outcome.
- Learn the right supplementation based on your lifestyle and goals.
- Reduce side-effects.
- Increase effective outcome.
- Feel better when you are supposed to.
- Get the quality you need.
Pharmaceutical Drug Prescriptions – Rx
Experience the difference! Our licensed Naturopathic Physician has the proper medical training in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Drugs and Herbal Medicine all in one! What does that mean for you? It means…
- Improved drug effectiveness
- Reduced drug side-effects
- Get a second opinion regarding dosage or effectiveness
- Available when you can’t find a doctor or they’re not taking new patients or when they’re too booked to see you.
Pregnancy & Child Birth / Delivery Preparation
- Natural Birth & Home Birth options
- Minimizing complications (c-section, drug induction, etc.)
- Natural induction
- Parental Participation: Active role for fathers during pregnancy and delivery.
- Post-Delivery Healing & Reducing Infection
- Lactation (Breast Feeding)
- Solid Food Introduction
We carry a large selection of the highest quality products including;
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Herbal topical oils and creams
- Liquid herbal tinctures
- Non-GMO, GMO-free, Non-GE (Genetically Engineered)
- Organic vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements
- Vitamin Supplements (Neutraceuticals)
- Many Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-Free, options
- Wildcrafted herbs
**Note: We do NOT carry any cannabis/hemp products; CBD, oils, creams, etc.