Dr. Cindy Quach, BSc (Bio-Chemistry & Nutrition), ND (Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine)
Dr. Cindy Quach is a licensed Naturopathic Physician with over 16 years in private practice. She has amassed an encyclopedic knowledge in; Women’s Health, Fertility, Digestive Health, Children’s Health, Diabetes, using Food as Medicine, Anti-Aging and Longevity.
Dr. Quach practices using proven, evidence based methods which, may include laboratory testing specific to your treatment. Your treatment may also include other proven methods such as; Herbal medicine (Traditional Chinese medicine & nutraceuticals), Naturopathic Medicine that has been proven safe and effective*. You can find more details on our Services page.
She has lectured in front of thousands of people from school district teachers and staff, corporations, recreation facilities, religious groups, women’s and mother’s groups, and the general public.
Dr. Quach is married with two children. Her hobbies include; permaculture practitioner (gardening), whole foods cooking, food preservation and fermentation and “lots of family time”. Prior to starting a family and having children, she also taught Whole Foods Cooking classes.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (High Quality CPR), Certified (2015 – Present)
- Pharmaceutical Prescriptive Authority, (2010 – Present)
- Avisio Naturopathic Clinic, Clinical Director, Private Practice (2007 – Present)
- Founded Avisio Naturopathic Clinic & Vitamin Dispensary, 2008
- NET, NeuroEmotional Technique, Certified Level II, 2005
- Private Naturopathic Medical Practice, Port Coquitlam, BC (2005 – 2008)
- Acupuncture Certification (2005 – Present)
- CCNM (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine), Toronto, ON – Degree: Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, 2005
- SFU (Simon Fraser University) Burnaby, BC – Degree: Bachelor of Science, 2001
- Biochemist, private pharmaceutical research laboratory, Pharmaceutical Drug Patents (1999 – 2000)
- Biochemist: national paint manufacturer, (R&D) Research and Development (1997 – 1998)
- Volunteer Medical Translator, (Between Medical Doctors and non-English speaking patients), Medical Clinic, Surrey, BC (1995 – 1997)
- Supplement Store Clerk (1995 – 2005)
- Private Tutor (Mathematics) (1993 – 2000)
*When followed as prescribed by a licensed Naturopathic Physician.